I am committed to helping my clients to access security and equality, by providing independent, confidential, clear and accurate information, a reliable and flexible service, and by ensuring that clients know from the outset exactly what the service will cost them. My core values are respect, equality, honesty and integrity.
- Confidentiality: Claire McCarthy, Solicitor, is an independent firm. Clients can rest assured that they can seek independent advice, and that any information provided will be treated in absolute confidentiality.*
- Clear and accurate information: I am committed to using modern, understandable language, and to avoiding legal mumbo-jumbo in my communications with you. I will make sure that you know exactly how the law affects you, and what your options are. If your legal query or the service you require is outside of my areas of expertise, I will refer you to another expert.
- A reliable service: I will make sure that I do exactly what I say I am going to do. I will keep in touch with you by phone and/or email, so that you will know exactly how my work for you is progressing at all times.
- No surprises about costs: Where possible, I work on a “fixed-fee” basis; that means that I will agree a fee with you for a defined amount of work, so that you will know from the outset what the service will cost you, and exactly when you will be asked to pay for it.
- A flexible service: If you have a question you would like to ask a solicitor, don’t be shy! We can chat on the phone or by email, or you may prefer to call to the office for a free 15-minute consultation.
You can arrange a consultation with Claire McCarthy, Solicitor, by appointment, for a fee of €100.00. In some cases, a consultation may be enough to help you to make a decision that you need to make, to deal with a situation that has been a worry, or to proceed with a particular application or process independently. A consultation with Claire McCarthy Solicitor is not a sales pitch; I promise to provide you with all the information that I can during the consultation, should you prefer to proceed independently. The consultation fee includes an interview, case assessment, and the provision of legal information and advice.
- If you wish to engage my services following a consultation, I will of course deduct the consultation fee from the overall fee that we agree.
- Respect & equality: I believe in treating every person with absolute respect. I believe that you should never experience discrimination because of your gender, civil status, family status, age, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or because you are a member of the Traveller community.
- Honesty & integrity: I will be straight with you at all times.
*Confidentiality is, of course, subject to legal requirements surrounding Child Protection and Money Laundering.